- When does Amazon file for GC for SDE2 L5? I’m joining Amazon in August and I am currently on my F-1 OPT visa. I have 2 more H-1B tries. Does Amazon file for GC when on F-1 OPT? I heard FB and Google file for GC even when students are on F-1 OPT. Could anyone please provide any insights? TC: 261k YoE: 2
- Companies accepting OPT with one chance left？ Currently working with Microsoft. Still no h1b. Opt valid thru 2020 Aug, can be extended to 2020 Sept for Capgap. I know Google yes but Facebook no. What about other companies？
- Google L5 TPM vs. Amazon L6 TPM Google offer: ~270 TC (170 base + 70 RSU/year + 15%) L5 TPM at Sunnyvale. Amazon offer: ~260 TC L6 TPM at Seattle. My preference is for Google as it aligns better with my experiences, aspirations and intellectual orientation. Questions/comments regarding the Google offer: 1. Is 270K TC at L5 TPM a
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Is there a setting to stop google from using gmail content to target ads ? Google definitely parses the email to deliver personalized ad. Is there a setting to opt out? Please don’t say don’t use gmail then.
- Eb3 green card Facebook / Google without H1B **Not from INDIA/CHINA** Currently on an opt with stem remaining. got an offer from both google and Facebook. How's my immigration future looking ? I want to get the green card directly without the H1-B uncertainty . My priority date is current. Is this possible by the companies ? If let's say I do
- vote Poll to join Google, unicorn or stay and prepare offer from partner engineering at Google which is lower TC and also offer from Unicorn which is better than Google. So the question is which choice should I opt ?
- H1b dilemma Hi guys, I just finished my studies and applied for opt. I have got some good offers and they are willing to apply for H1b this year. I have interview and expecting to get better offer in March/April. My preparation is under improvement as well so can’t just interview for Google rightaway. I have h
- link Is Google e-verified? I'm currently working at Google through an employment agency, and my opt expires in 3 months and i wanna apply to opt stem. I know the USCIS doesn't allow third party employers anymore, so I want to speak to my manager about getting hired directly from Google. However, when I looked up Google on e-v
- OPT expiring in Feb 2019, interviews scheduled at Google and Amazon Hi guys, My OPT is expiring in 3 months but got a couple of interviews in google and amazon. What happens if I join them with 1-2 months left in my OPT? Please let me know what happens in these cases if you have come across these situations in your company.
- Google scheduled an Interview but nearing the end of my STEM OPT Hi Blinders, My OPT is expiring in Feb 2019, but google contacted me if i was interested in a position in Mountain View and then also scheduled the phone Interview. I cleared the phone interview and the on-site is scheduled on 26th this month. I'm quite surprised that google scheduled the interview
- Hiring Employees with close to 1 year left on OPT Do companies like google, Facebook, Microsoft and amazon hire employees with close to or less than 1 year left in their OPT?
- is google sunnyvale e-verified? currently interviewing with google for a position in sunnyvale. i am currently on opt and will be applying for stem opt extension, one major requirement is i can only work for e-verified employer locations. would anyone please know if google sunnyvale is e-verified ? is there any successful stem opt
- H1B Transfer to Google Hi all, Tldr; 1st year OPT with H1 receipt notice seeking to get job offer and H1 transfer to Google, what to do and how to prepare? Thank you for bearing with me as I explain my situation. I am a first year OPT campus hire at PwC working in technology consulting. I graduated with a Bachelor of Sc
- Which companies hire people with less than 2 years of OPT reamaining Other than Google which companies hire people with less than 2 years of OPT remaining?
- Google international relocation I'm thinking of interviewing at Google in early 2019. I'm currently on OPT (valid until July 2019) and next year will be my final attempt at H-1B. If I don't get through in the lottery, what are the typical options that I'll have for international relocation at Google? Will there be any issues with
- Running out of time on H1-B visa or OPT EAD, transfer or job loss? Hello folks on work visa, anybody have experience on what procedure your dept. followed when you ran out of time on H-1B visa or OPT EAD? Do they transfer you to a different location? Or, you lose your job? I know companies like Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Google transfer you to a different location i
- Google L4 offer @ Seattle vs BayArea 1. Does TC differ across Seattle and bay area. 2. If yes, does anyone know by how much ? I have an offer from Google and still unsure which location I should opt for.