- link Amazon is acquiring Mesh Router company Eero!? Another sector and another milestone for Amazon? https://www.theverge.com/2019/2/11/18220960/amazon-eero-acquisition-announced
- Would Amazon buy Rite Aid? Rite Aid is currently valued at 1.7b and rumor is that Amazon is thinking about entering the pharmacy sector. I’m thinking about investing in Rite Aid. I think they are way undervalued and if they get a buyout the stock price will sky rocket.
- Amazon Contracts Manager (legal dept) Interviewing for Amazon Contracts Manager position in Seattle. Not sure the level yet. What should I expect as far as base salary and TC? I have 6 years experience in this field. They keep asking for TC expectations, but I'm at a loss. I am coming from a privately owned company in a different sector
- Offer from Amazon. Aim is Google/FB/MS Hello. I received an offer for Sr. PM from Amazon post the conclusion of my MBA internship recently. I wasn't in the high tech sector during my 5 years of work before MBA. However, I networked and prepared and mocked my way into Amazon for the summer. Now that that is done, what would people suggest
- Amazon L5 Incident Manager TC and culture? I don't have an offer yet but I want to be ready to pull the trigger when I do. I don't understand the Amazon organization structure well enough to know what kind of compensation I can expect from an L5. The ranges seem so different depending on what the actual job title is. Because of this, I'm hav
- What's happening to FB? Stock continues to tumble while the rest of the tech sector and broader market surges on. It seems only recently they were the golden child, neck and neck with Amazon in market cap, now not even worth half as much. I was a huge believer, invested no small sum into FB (~$100k), certainly more than AM
- Career of a less-than-mediocre and unmotivated software engineer I'm a less than mediocre engineer in Amazon with TC ~150000 with 8 years experience. I never feel talented or strongly interested in software engineering, or engineering in general. I just memorized the questions, cracked the interviews and did the minimum to complete the tasks. I didn't develop in
- link AWS Solution Architect interview questions & concepts Please add questions as you see fit. Good luck! #amazon #aws #sa #interview Security IDS encryption at rest/in transit symmetric and asymmetric encryption. Web Application Firewall Vs Firewall? Where are customer encryption keys stored How would you mitigate a DOS? What is identity management? St