- Tech companies in recession Which tech companies will be ok during recession? Which ones will be hit the most? For example, FB will take hit since it relies on Ads, advertisers and SMB will spend less. Netflix will see more subscribers growth as people cut off expensive cords, but what about ads revenue and investment on ori
- link Verizon officially dumps the Oath name for its media group https://www.fiercevideo.com/video/verizon-officially-dumps-oath-name-for-its-media-group?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiWmpGbVpERmhaamszTXpRMSIsInQiOiJWV01nd2pHaW51XC9DdWc1S1FqYWh5WEVWXC96QTNHR0dFUUFicFN1OWhKWHQ5WmFETXl1dzloZXBHVHdJV0tldFBBaDd1R3BYUFBFNWM4TE91XC93NGNwY0xrNFpVYVcyQWpBeldJUFROSDMzTGR1eldNV2xza2pNTHp
- Apple special projects group Hi all. I work in the automotive sector and I tentatively have an offer from Apple SPG. I’m not sure if I want to take it up because there are many concerns I can see, but I’m confused because it’s Apple and I might have a chance to move to different teams in the future. What do you guys suggest?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Is AR Ready to Take Off... Will ARKit (Apple) usher in a new "big" push in terms of being something that drives the mindshare in tech and in various business sectors (education, medical, logistics, media, etc.) for the next, say 5 to 7 years? What say y'all?
- Onsite Interview with Apple SPG Hello all. New to Blind. Coming from the automotive sector and have an upcoming onsite interview with Apple SPG (after 3 technical phone interviews), including a 1 hr design presentation. Any tips for those who have had similar experiences/interviews?