- From laid off to 6 offers and 2x TC Sorry this post is late, I know some people were waiting for me to write this TL;DR: Got laid off, was sad, studied hard, did a bunch of interviews, did a bunch of back-to-back onsites, got 6 offers, doubled my previous TC This is my story on how I went from someone that never leetcoded or done a
- link Thanks Blind! From $50k TC to $200k TC! 🎉 (no degree) TLDR: I had competing offers from Apple (Cupertino), Amazon (Vancouver) and other Canadian companies Apple's offer is higher since it's in USD but I decided to accept a Front-End Engineer 2 position at AWS. I didn't want to move to the U.S. yet - personal reasons TC $200k YOE 5 years Location: Van
- Got into a GANDFAADU company as SDE2, what next? (Google Amazon Netflix Dropbox Facebook Apple Adobe Doordash Uber) YoE : 3 TC : 65k USD Location : India Goals - $1mil TC in 5 years, making Director in 10(or a director level IC - Distinguished Engineer), or some really kickass research papers. (Stretch goals are a thing) Will be joining Google
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- $65k Bay Area WITCH "SWE" - Going nowhere and feel like just giving up on life About me: BSCS from random unranked state school YOE: Few months US Citizen TC: $65k/year, living with parents Need to stay in the Bay Area for family reasons WITCH = Wipro, Infosys, TCS, Congizant, HCL. I work for one of these companies (1st job out of college). The client where i work at is Apple
- Common Blind abbreviations AI - Artificial Intelligence AMZN - Amazon AWS - Amazon Web Services BI - Business Intelligence BIE - BI Engineer BS - Bachelor of Science or bullshit DE - Data Engineer DS - Data Scientist EE - Electrical Engineering or Enterprise Engineering EM - Engineering Manager FANG - Facebook, Amazon, Netfli
- Getting started with Mapkit JS Apple I am very curious to try Apple Mapkit JS. Any way I can play with the API without having to pay $99 for a developer account? Can’t seem to find anything for a test key to try the API.