- Google PM onsite Technical round I have L6 PM onsite interview with Google in a few weeks. What kind of questions can I expect in the technical round? Can you please provide example questions? I have MS in EE with 12 yoe in various engineering roles and PMT roles in hardware, semiconductors and firmware development. However, I do
- Apple offer Hi folks, I have received verbal offer 185k base 150k RSU vesting over 4 years, 25K sign on in Apple SEG Cupertino CAD/software. I have 15yoe and most of it is relevant. I have MS in EE and 10 patents/20 papers. I am expecting another offer from a Semiconductor company and also interviewing with 2 m
- TC and culture as hardware engineer in Google and Facebook, California PhD + 2.5 yoe in a semiconductor company as an analog integrated circuit design engineer. Thinking of transition to hardware engineer role in Google or Facebook for a better TC. What is the typical TC in Google or Facebook? Any other thought about hardware groups there? Got L3 offer from Apple as ne
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Evaluating offer Apple to Austin I currently work in Apple in the Bay Area as a hardware engineer and I am evaluating an offer in Austin. The offer is 120k base / 60k RSU / 50 k sign on. The company is a smaller semiconductor company. My Apple comp is 140k / 120 k RSU / 45k sign on. I am considering moving because the quality of
- Need referral Need referral. NCG looking for full time positions in Intel, Amd, Nvidia, Marvell,Apple, Micron any semiconductor company. Have previous internship experience in DFT. Interested in Physical design, DFT, RTL design, Design Verification and Design Auto. No location preference.
- Looking for relevant leads ( laid off unfortunately ) HI All, I will really appreciate if someone can help me with relevant leads or referrals. I got laid off due to recent shutdown of a Business unit at Globalfoundries. I am actively seeking career opportunities in the Semiconductor Industry: CAD/ Design Automation/ Physical Design Verification / P
- TC range of Senior Staff Product Engineer in south CA Expecting offers from few chip company Qualcomm, NXP, and Broadcom as Sr. staff product engineer in Irvine or San Diego, how much TC range I can expect? (13 years experience, mainly handle highly visible chip for Apple and Samsung phone)
- Is it worth considering a job in Apple Soft Goods(Accessories) Division? I am currently working as a Hardware Reliability Engineer in a semiconductor start up and have a potential offer from Apple in Softgoods team. I have an interesting offer in Semiconductor Capital Equipment industry in hand. The position in Apple is focused on Reliability of soft goods such as polym