- I ran the numbers, buying a home makes zero sense in 2019. So thanks to a long bull run in TC I have been seriously looking to move into a house in the range of $1.2mm - $2mm in NY/NJ region. After crunching numbers and looking at all the data it's obvious to me that I would be throwing money away. These are the top reasons I would rather rent a home or lux
- DoorDash is buying Caviar from Square in a deal worth $410 million https://techcrunch.com/2019/08/01/doordash-is-buying-caviar-from-square/ "DoorDash has reached an agreement with Square to purchase on-demand food delivery and catering business Caviar. DoorDash has agreed to pay Square $410 million in cash and preferred DoorDash stock. Square bought Caviar
- Is this the end of Apple? Apple has always been about flash over substance, convincing their followers to spend more money because their designs are so hip. With the recent leaks of the square camera bulge, has Apple lost its way? Are they starting to prioritize function over form? What does it mean for the trend setters and
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Are the streaming content providers idiots? Netflix came, solved the problem of having good quality content in one place without having to pay individually for each channel on TV which cost an arm and a leg. That's why piracy dropped and everyone adopted Netflix. Now I hear everyone wants their own streaming service and is pulling their conte
- Where to buy sfh in East Bay area? I'm commuting to SF financial district currently. Hoping that Oakland continues to attract tech companies like Square if I buy in the east bay. I've been looking at Oakland and San Leandro, any suggestions? Looking for price under 750K for 3 bed SFH TC 280 4 yoe
- Which non tech stock to buy? I own Amazon, Netflix, Nvidia, Salesforce, Alibaba and Square (diversified different amount). Seems like I’m focused in tech only so I wanted to get some suggestions as to which non tech stocks to buy on Robinhood Thanks
- 2 cats + 2 humans: How much square footage needed? I’m thinking of buying a nice 750 square foot 2-bedroom condo. Will it be enough space for my 2 kitties or will I need more room?