- Where will I make the most $$$? Fintech? Biotech? Hi I want to thank anyone in advance who contributes to this post. Graduating in 2021 and going into b2b sales. My goal before I start my own company is to sell to enterprise accounts as soon as possible. My question is, which tech sector will be the most lucrative? I've heard Fintech and Biotech.
- Warren Buffet’s Lead Engineer Offer “Warren Buffet needs a lead Java Engineer in SF!” Was the tag line from the recruiter. A part of Berkshire Hathaway in the FinTech sector, I was intrigued and applied. I matched up exactly what they wanted, YOE 10+, lead of multiple teams, etc. Then the offer. Then the realization of why the 3rd mo
- Technology consultant I am about to finish my master in physics (specialising in AI implementation to pattern recognition) and I'm applying to grad jobs in the tech sector, mostly for analyst roles at big tech and fintech companies. A friend of mine has referred me to IBM London for a technology consultant position and
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Which sector will I make the most $$$ in? Fintech? Biotech? I want to thank anyone in advance who contributes to this post. Graduating in 2021 and going into b2b sales. My goal before I start my own company is to sell to enterprise accounts as soon as possible. My question is, which tech sector will be the most lucrative? I've heard Fintech and Biotech. Als
- Any non-tech company offer $200k+ TC to entry level? Looks like anyone in tech can clear $200k+ for entry level positions (under 5yrs exp). Any other industries or sectors also give RSU to non-senior positions to make TC $200k? I only know of Hedge Funds. What about fintech? Their pockets deep? If not what's the next best thing?
- moving from digital agency to fintech I'm a senior front end engineer and have primarily worked in the digital agency environment for most of my professional career. I'm over it and looking To move into more Tech driven companies. The recruiter I'm working with has me primarily interviewing with fintech focused roles for a few well bac
- Can I remove bachelor's details from my CV? I currently have a master's in economics and thinking about going to get 2nd masters more related to what I want to do. I have a bachelor's in finance and working experience in investment software working with financial institutions.... but I don't want to work in the finance industry or fintech an