- Tesla 3 + CR-V vs. Audi Q5 We had shitty cars (2 of them) all our lives, never new ones. Now that I make tree fiddy (actually more like 375k), I want to buy a new car. I'm expecting my first child next year so I want to get a compact suv / crossover. At the same time, I have been in line for for Tesla 3 and I'm waiting for 35
- vote Are side hustles a waste of time? I'm constantly seeing people trying to build a "side hustle" and "get out of the 9-5 rat race", dreaming of going on vacation whenever they want and making money in the background. Even worse are the salesmen and con artists who dedicate entire YouTube accounts to this very concept and promise noth
- Data stuffs currently marketing coordinator doing lots of vlookups and Excel work. want to learn python for data analysis and just for fun ( code side projects). what's best way to learn? YouTube? codeacademy? buy a course at University? buy accelerated course at coding school? thanks!!! 😌
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Is buying Tesla Model 3 worth it? Here is my situation. 1. I have a 5 year old Camry. Pretty decent car. I drive only on weekends. 2. Booked the Tesla model 3 when it was announced couple of years back. Now it is ready to order (delivery in 2-3weeks). The default configuration is long range battery, premium interior and rear wheel
- Does anyone still buy and read technical books? One of my coworkers seemed very surprised when I said I buy physical copies of books and read them. He asked why buy books when you can read them online, and wouldn't it be better to read articles or watch YouTube videos instead? I've always learned best from good books, but it seems like no one re
- Apple Slowing down iPhones This is interesting, but I don’t think Apple made the wrong call on their decision. Maybe it should have been explained to the public, which is a PR problem...but the decision Apple made was the correct one based on a User Experience/Product Management perspective in my opinion. The issue is, Lith
- Surface Laptop 2.. for 2199$ or MacBook Air for 2000$ “Looking for a change.. I have been using Lenovo from 2015 May for personal use.. I was at local best buy and saw burgundy color surface laptop 2 and fell in love with it With configured i7 512gb and 16gb it comes to 2199 seems bit too overpriced considered I can get MacBook Air with higher specs.
- Email campaign success measurement Hi folks! Had a question that I was unsure how to answer. Situation: Let’s say you are Apple and have just launched a new iPhone. In addition to TV & YouTube ads, you also send emails to your customer base informing them of the launch and containing an Apple store link to buy the phone. Question: