- How do I get my shit together Background: Graduated from undergrad target school in May without any offers. Meh GPA. Meh internships (large business enterprise company, qa, didn't learn shit). Didn't do any student orgs. Barely know anything about web development because none of the classes covered it and my dumbass didn't do an
- Snapchat offer Got snapchat offer: 160k base, 450k rsu for 4 years, vest every month, 112k refreash every year. L3 in snap. This is snapchat spectales team in vience. Will work on automation framework design and implementation. I am l5 IN AMAZON seattle now, have 7 year experience. Is this offer lowballing? Pl
- Risks using open source frameworks and libraries in products How many companies use open source libraries and frameworks without any due dilligence? Read this article of an instance where malicious code was injected into node.js npm library and the target was copay bitcoin wallet to steal bitcoin. What steps companies do or should take to prevent such snafus
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Looking for Junior Level Machine Learning Roles I am currently working as a software engineer. I have a MS in CS with emphasis on data science. Any referrals into startups in machine learning roles? in SF bay area or anywhere. Mainly targetting startups. I did my Masters thesis in Deep Learning framework for computer vision.
- Thoughts on using c++ for web services Thoughts on using c++ for web development? There are a few frameworks out now that target the web. What are the pros and cons of this?
- Facebook PM interview leveling and evaluation Would be great if anybody can share a framework of how Facebook levels and evaluates the PM candidates during the interview process? Should I focus more on strategic aspects of the answer in product sense for a higher level? Thank you. Your information will be valuable for an upcoming interview.