- Relationship Advice for Couples with TC Gap Hi Folks, TC 170K, mid 20s, Software Engineer male in SF Bay Area. I need help/advice for how to plan my life and career. Please help me get perspective to make intelligent life choices. 1. I see dating is hard in the SF Bay Area due to skewed male-female ratio. What are my chances to find a wo
- How do you deal with income difference with SO I am a female in tech, and I started dating this guy who is currently working in his dad's clinic as an assistant. He will probably become a security officer if he passes the exam. even then there will be a big gap between our incomes. He is sweet and kind, but I am not sure if there will be concern
- Where to settle for UX Research career? My spouse and I are trying to figure out where to eventually buy a home to settle, retire, etc. I'm trying to factor area affordability AND career longevity into our decision-making. In your experience--and with full acknowledgement that no one can predict the future--what places would you recommen
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Changing industries. Entering Tech I've been working as a operations engineer in manufacturing for multiple years. Short description, I create concepts to improve the product (jet) and drive the development of the concept to a tangible process or product. Most of my actions involve scoping, systematic design, planning, obtaining lea
- Does anyone have advice as to how to create a position at a company that’s interested in me? Fabfitfun is a company I have interviewed with, they say I’m a cultural fit and they love my experience. They plan in doubling in size this year and have asked me to be patient, which I’m not. I think there is opportunity to pitch a position to them, that they should incorporate into their company,
- Insurance while changing employers Any suggestions on which insurance to buy for time period when you are not employed? There is a 5 day gap between my last date at Amazon and start date at another company.
- Building a position Fabfitfun is a company I have interviewed with, they say I’m a cultural fit and they love my experience. They plan in doubling in size this year and have asked me to be patient, which I’m not. I think there is opportunity to pitch a position to them, that they should incorporate into their company,