- New Grad Swe referrals Hello everyone, I am looking for new grad SWE referrals. I completed two internships. The most rrcent one was this summer at Citrix, and I have received a Full Time return offer from them. Companies of interest - linkedin - snapchat - facebook - salesforce - apple - mongodb - hulu - rubrik - roku
- Hulu on-site interview What’s the preparation required for Hulu onsite Interview? What kind of questions can I expect? How many rounds are there usually? Do they provide competing offers? This is for Software Developer Engineer Role. Current TC: 160k YoE: 2.5 Current offers: MS - 180k TC (Redmond) Amazon -260k TC (Palo
- Hulu offer Base: 150k Target bonus: 30k LTIP: 45k (vests over 3 yrs) This is for a software engineering role in Seattle. I have about 9 yrs of experience. Thoughts?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Options moving forward Currently talking to 4 places: TuneIn, Sr/Staff SWE. Applied for Staff but I think they probably expect considerably more YoE based on first phone call (non-technical). Tech call scheduled soon. Numbers quoted put TC at ~180-190 (with potential to go higher if I blow them out of the water and
- Early stage startups Currently interviewing (LA) with various companies- larger (Hulu/riot/tinder/etc) and smaller Looking at offer at early stage (post seed) for 150TC plus heavy equity. <20 employees. I love their product. Big disrupter. My heart leans to startups What is better for career? Need help here. No FANG