- Finance / HFT Sector FPGA Developer YOE: 2 TC: 101k ________________ Trying to break into the HFT space or fintech generally. Seems like FPGA roles are limited (one "guru" per company, limited support team), but very well compensated at senior levels. Am I wrong? Can anyone give insight on what it's like working in de
- Financial advice Edited post! Initial Q was if Robinhood Gold is worth it. I maintain $140k worth portfolio in stocks and ETFs and been on the Robinhood app for 2 years. I’m not into frequent trades yet and invest about $4k a month on FANG like companies and on random stock picks going by the app’s top stocks list
- Suggest companies to target for next career move TC: $150k ($125k base - 10% bonus - rest is RSU) I work at Facebook as an enterprise engineer. (Software engineer with different title and less RSU). I’ve decided to chase higher TC so I’m planning my next move. I want: 1. to maximize TC 2. opportunities for rapid promotion similar to Facebook 3.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Online Stock Trading in US Im new to the US, what brokerage tool or service do you recommend? My use case is diversification of my company stocks with other equity picks or ETF, probably mostly NASDAQ traded. I'm not a day trader, but make transactions every couple of months, $20k+ each, and hold. My retail banks are chase an
- CLS Group FX trading firm, any one heard of them before? How is the work culture? Working hrs? Sal? Etc. I work for Chase, planning to move out due to hrs I have to contribute ( usually 60 plus a week), don't want to loose benefits.