- vote 😍 Sexiest company logos on LinkedIn? 😍 Vote for your favorites?!?
- Should Pride logos for companies be default on LinkedIn? Context: many company logos such as Facebook, etc have changed to support Pride month, and now 🌈 logos are on everyone's profile on the social media site, whether one asked for it or not. Politics aside, just curious folks think of this?
- Contract @ Google/Facebook? In a pickle and hoping for some advice/interesting views to help me make a tough decision. Current YOE 9, TC ~$190k. Summary: I recently interviewed for non-tech FTE roles at Facebook and Google but am now looking at contract roles at both. Tl; dr: stay put in a good job in a dying industry, or ass
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- What's up with the Salesforce Logo? Is someone trolling their LinkedIn account? O.o
- Why contractors are not allowed to use company logo on LinkedIn profile Is it not legal to use company logo in LinkedIn if you are a contractor
- Intern return from other bets to Google? For software intern at Google other bets (Waymo, Verily, Nest), is it possible to apply return to Google teams at the end of internship? Also, for new grad, “brand name” seems important to attract HR attention, so is it okay to put Google logo on LinkedIn or write sth like Google(Waymo) or Google(V