- vote Facebook's new logo What do you think about Facebook's new logo? https://newsroom.fb.com/news/2019/11/introducing-our-new-company-brand/amp/
- vote 😍 Sexiest company logos on LinkedIn? 😍 Vote for your favorites?!?
- Should Pride logos for companies be default on LinkedIn? Context: many company logos such as Facebook, etc have changed to support Pride month, and now 🌈 logos are on everyone's profile on the social media site, whether one asked for it or not. Politics aside, just curious folks think of this?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Wearing tech apparel in downtown SF Ive been walking around downtown SF all day and I’ve noticed that very few people wear tech company logos. A homeless man actually confronted and started cursing at me when he saw my tesla logo shirt. Is there an unspoken rule to not wear tech shirts in SF, or am I jumping to conclusions?
- Company warns you not to display company’s logo in public This topic started in the Uber channel but I’ve decided to bring this outside since I want to know if your company has ever sent an email to all employees to not displaying company’s logo in public or not? At Uber it’s quite common (and frequent) for us to receive those emails especially when there
- Contract @ Google/Facebook? In a pickle and hoping for some advice/interesting views to help me make a tough decision. Current YOE 9, TC ~$190k. Summary: I recently interviewed for non-tech FTE roles at Facebook and Google but am now looking at contract roles at both. Tl; dr: stay put in a good job in a dying industry, or ass
- Startup Branding & Logos Hey Startup Blinders, Curious as to how much you paid for your brand build and logo design, and where you found that designer? Im a corporate creative director and I freelance for fortune 500s and startups, but my brand builds are usually for smaller companies. Interested in targeting those build
- Improving Your Look for Better Opportunities Question - In your experience, is there a correlation between the way you look and your career progression? If so, I’ve noticed a few things that people could do to significantly improve their look, and get management to take them more seriously 1) be cognizant of how you and your clothes smell. Do
- Is it okay to wear hoodie or shirts with other company logo to work Most of my hoodies and shirts are from previous companies and internships wondering if it's weird to wear them to work.
- Oculus VR and Facebook Is the TC for oculus and Facebook the same for same levels? Is oculus like another company owned by Facebook or is it more like another division within Facebook with RSUs, benefits exactly same as Facebook? Why is it branded as a separate company with a different logo? Do people wear a Facebook bad
- vote Which company logo would you change and to what? 🙃
- Does your company give you free apparels? I see a lot of Salesforce people wearing nice Patagonia jacket/fleece with company logo on it. Do they give these out to employees for free? We get a hard hat with company logo lmao.
- Salary expectations How the previous company logo on your resume affects the salary offer?
- Best/Worst company swag? We've seen it everywhere. Whether it's backpacks, stickers, stuffed toys...swag plastered with company logos and whatnot. you either love it or loathe it. What's your favorite/least favorite?
- Why contractors are not allowed to use company logo on LinkedIn profile Is it not legal to use company logo in LinkedIn if you are a contractor
- Joy of my Startup journey Have been working on a startup as a side project for last 3 months. I have a full time job and a kid. It's been a incredible journey for me so far. I had Lots of learnings. My progress so far : Have completed prototype of my app in android and iOS. Have completed the backend and did a soft launch o
- link Instagram accused of removing gay Muslim comic strip Protip: no matter how much tech companies put rainbow backgrounds behind their logos they will sell the gay community down the river the second it threatens their revenue stream. https://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2019/02/13/instagram-grants-indonesias-request-shuts-down-account-featuring-gay-musl
- Who’s hiring in South Bay? Been looking for a new job, but mostly getting interview calls from companies in San Fran or surrounding (Redwood, San Mateo etc) Live in south bay and would love to spend little less time in traffic, anyone hiring in San Jose/Santa Clara/Campbell? Skills: CRM consultant, IT professional services
- Amazon product search being gamed? I’m starting to trust amazon reviews less and less these days after some bad experiences with products breaking after only a few weeks. These are well reviewed products I bought but from companies that were clearly drop shippers. It feels like App Store reviews now. Lots of drop shippers buying ch
- Company logo and compensation I realized that companies with bad logos pay less. Do you agree?
- Creative Director offering services for equity Hi Everyone, new here but saw a similar post and thought it was interesting. I am a Creative Director with 10+ years of experience. I develop brands, logo designs, identities, etc. There's a long list of services and capabilities that we can go into later, but let's start with creating your logo. P