- 3yoe in marketing - anything for me in Atlanta? Full stack marketer (adwords, inbound/hubspot, paid socia, product mktg, creative, partnerships, events, PR) with 3yoe leading US marketing of UK cybersecurity company (some nonprofit marketing experience too). Looking to move to Atlanta from Charlotte, fiancé got a really good offer in finance. Cu
- PM and Salesforce resources I just got offered a promotion for an IT PM job starting in January - heck yes! I've done the work before at a large company but am a little rusty after a few years of grad school and nonprofit work. It will be largely focused on Salesforce (including Salesforce Lightning which I have not used) data
- Engineering first companys, ideally in NYC What are some engineering-first companies in NYC? I say engineering first like Google and maybe Facebook in contrast to product-driven like Amazon or sales-driven like Salesforce and Oracle. I don wan’t to work in a place where tech isn’t the profit center. Good indicators of this are: a highly tec
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Which company should I join? Asking on behalf of a friend. " I have offers from Capgemini, a non Profit, and Salesforce. I'm on CPT and need a sponsor for H1-B for next year. The non profit is appealing because they're not subject to H1-B cap, but then my career will be focused on nonprofits for the short term, as a non profit
- Referral Salesforce (SE) I'm looking for a referral for a Solutions Engineer position at Salesforce. I have over 6 years of experience as an SE, and another 2+ in sales and consulting (mostly selling to nonprofit and higher ed verticals). Would someone be willing to refer me?