- Uber most recent l5 comp Got an offer from Uber last week as l5. Base: 190k Initial equity: 16k (~$42 per share?) Cash bonus: 21k Refresher: ~100k. TC: ~315k if excludes initial equity Current TC: ~380k (E5 with continuously exceed rating) YOE: ml/ai PhD + 6 YOE Excluding initial equity, the Uber offer comp is obviously
- Fixing the Gender ratio in tech I fully understand and accept the problem but I feel that the way we are tackling this at the moment is not correct. All I see in the name of WIT is millions of $$ spent on fancy beach side conference vacations, expensive travel and swags, reserved ticket for women in Google IO and certain unreason
- Let's Help Our Friends At Uber! Team Blind, please give accounts from Uber unlimited private chats for now so they can pass their info to people offering referrals. There's a giant thread with users volunteering to help. Otherwise they run out at 10 a month. Don't make them choose places to ask for referrals after just losing thei
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- vote Airbnb vs. Uber SWE Offers I have offers from Airbnb and Uber. Both in SF 2yoe Uber software engineer II 152k base 13.5k-27k annual cash bonus 52k-105k annual stock refresh 50k sign on bonus 9600 stock units / 4 years at 409a price (I think this equates ~390k over 4 years. Correct me if I am wrong) Airbnb L4 SWE: 180k base
- Offer from Uber in SF - now at Amazon in Seattle I'm an L6 at Amazon in Seattle and expecting an offer from Uber in SF in the next few days. I'm currently at $150k and TC of $275k. Few questions... A) What can I expect from a work life balance perspective going to Uber from Amazon? Overall my work life balance is fine at Amazon...50hrs a week or
- link Will Uber sell it's South East Asian business to Grab? Grab’s $2 billion fundraising, announced on Monday and led by SoftBank, has changed the ride-hailing game in that region, giving the Singapore-based firm what may be an unassailable advantage. Uber may have to consider selling its assets to Grab. That is an enormous turnaround on the situation for