- Google PM onsite Technical round I have L6 PM onsite interview with Google in a few weeks. What kind of questions can I expect in the technical round? Can you please provide example questions? I have MS in EE with 12 yoe in various engineering roles and PMT roles in hardware, semiconductors and firmware development. However, I do
- Apple Camera vs Display team for Firmware role Last week I had my onsite at Apple for the display team. Seems like I passed as they started checking my references. Today I had my on site with the Camera team. Recruiter said, if picked by both teams, I need to choose a single team before they can move onto the offer stage. Question is, anyone kno
- how much can wireless embedded firmware engineer earn in bay area with 6 year experience in cellular modem industry as a embedded firmware engineer, how much can you expect to earn in bay area? what tc can be expected from tier 1 companies like amazon apple qualcomm and tier2 companies like ruckus wireless, litepoint etc. i am currently earning close to 146k tot
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Apple Firmware Engineer interview Hello people, I have an on-site interview for a Firmware engineer position at Apple in a couple of weeks. I have been working a lot of programming problems on Arrays, Strings, Hashmaps, LinkedLists and Bit Manipulations. Revisiting OS concepts - Mutexes, Semaphores, Interrupts, Thread sync and etc.
- Engineering manager at Apple Some engineering manager roles (embedded firmware) at Apple seem to require a lot of programming skills, and mention implementation as part of the responsibilities. Are eng managers at Apple similar to other FAANG companies on a separate career ladder?
- Apple camera firmware How is the work culture in the camera firmware team. Chances of growth and collaboration Trying to figure out different offer and roles
- Does Apple use leetcode style interview? How does the interview look like at Apple for firmware eng.? Thanks in advance!
- Apple interview: Embedded software engineer algorithm questions I got an invite for technical phone interview with apple for an embedded software engineer mostly focused on debugging problems on firmware written on SoC. It would be helpful if anyone posts types of algorithms should be more stressed on while preparing for interview.
- Good Embedded or Firmware groups in Apple What are the best teams in Apple working in Embedded or Firmware development.
- The best way to prepare for Apple firmware interview Having an on-site coming soon. Looks like they’ll ask a lot of hard questions with the 7 interviews. Thanks for your suggestions! 🙏🙏😁
- Apple Firmware Engineer Interview? What would the interview loop look like for a high-level IC? I'm guessing it's not just standard leetcode + system design + leadership. Asking for an acquaintance (~20 YoE, last 4 as M2, all in the embedded/firmware space). He wants to transition back to doing more hands-on stuff. I'm guessing t
- Apple Coderpad phone screens How are Apple coderpad phone screens for the hardware - firmware engineering? They said that it will be in C but no other information. Easy/hard/LC style? Thanks in advance
- Choosing the right career? I'm presently doing test development and post silicon manufacturing debug in the DFX team at intel. I have an offer to go to the firmware team,altera. I'm concerned about my career path to move later being a firmware engineer. I know that I can move into systems engineer at many companies like Apple