- link Update: Still poor, but now I've got a future! (& I kept my soul) Hi everyone. Two weeks ago after a particularly long, difficult day, I got on the internet and started researching how to get into the tech field. This first led me to reddit's CS Career Questions board. While reading the posts, I noticed how people kept mentioning "blind" and curiosity led me to d
- I am a TransGirl AMA I have started to transition 3.5 years ago while working at Microsoft. I am the Board Chair of a Transgender Rights non-profit. AMA.
- Which data science offer? I got 3 offers from three companies for business analyst/data sciency roles. Which sounds the best for my career if I want to make it to FANG as a data scientist in a year or two? This is my first job out of college and my degree is not data science related so I want to make sure I am making the r
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Breaking into a different industry Tell me if you've heard of this one: You apply for a job at a company that's in a different industrial sector. After one or two rounds of interviewing, they tell you that your technical skills are impressive but they're going to move forward with a different candidate with more domain knowledge / s
- Please guide me on online MS in Computer science programs I am planning to take online master's degree in computer science while working full time job. But, not sure which is the best school and program for my case. My case is this: 1. Having an MS degree gives me more chances in H1B lottery (have been trying for H1B for many years. Genuine application f