- Made the mistake of ... Folks - I have two kids < 10 years old. I made the mistake of telling them our compensation (wifey and I make $1.45mil+ / year in 2018&19 each). I am PE at Amazon and my spouse is in management at another firm. This was a complicated scenario - our parents earned less than $20/month when we grew up
- Amazed to see the salary difference Hi all, Ive recently moved to USA/new york and joined UN in corporate services at officer / office manager level. Im amazed and shocked to see the salary structure and specially a huge difference between non-profit and corporate sector. i have more than 10 years of experience working with foreign de
- Does anyone actually have any shit done in Google? Google lately seems like a big non-profit to me. People are going on strikes, writing petitions and reviewing every goddamn social issue. It’s kinda noble, but Google is slowly losing the market. Web search ads are slowly (yet) going down the hill with mobile growth, Amazon is quietly taking over ad
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Manager, Product Management at Amazon Hey guys, I am new to the blind community and even new to the tech industry. I am the technical product manager (almost 2 YOE in the product) at a non-profit. Interesting work but very Iow pay and not challenging. That is why I have started to look for a new opportunity, especially in the tech ind
- Quit Amazon and new workplace 100x better This may not be all Amazon but just my specific team. I worked at Amazon for 3 years 4 months and 5 days. I started off as L5 pathways manager mba grad and ended as an L7 senior operations manager. First of all, every amazon warehouse I worked at was violating multiple labor laws but the poor(litera
- Engineering first companys, ideally in NYC What are some engineering-first companies in NYC? I say engineering first like Google and maybe Facebook in contrast to product-driven like Amazon or sales-driven like Salesforce and Oracle. I don wan’t to work in a place where tech isn’t the profit center. Good indicators of this are: a highly tec
- Amazon & non-profits Hey folks. I have an offer from Amazon. It has a clause that I can't work for other companies. I have a small non-profit which is a passion project. Does my non-profit count? Thanks!