- link H-1B: Outsourcing giant games visa system to discriminate against non-South Asians in hiring, lawsuit claims HCL has been able to secure visas for far more individuals than it actually has a present need for,” the lawsuit, filed in U.S. District Court in San Jose, claimed. “For example, HCL is consistently one of the top-10 H-1B visa recipients in the U.S., and from 2015 to 2017, HCL received 10,432 new H-
- From UC Berkeley to San Jose State University I really dont understand this. There are CS students who graduate from ucsd, UC Berkeley , uiuc and go to San Jose State for a masters degree for a software engineer major. Why the f would you do that ? No, these people do not have visa issues
- Anyone still hiring new grads? Asking for a UC Berkeley computer science major friend that claims to have done 300 Leetcode problems. No visa needed (US citizen).
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Career advice (Engineering vs Product Management) I'm a software engineer with 5.5 YOE (TC: 240k) and have worked mostly in big tech companies till date. Honestly speaking I consider myself an above average software engineer. If I rate myself, I would do 3.5 out of 5. So definitely not brightest of the bright programmers out there in industry. Sinc
- L1 and H1B visa: I really need one ASAP. Which company do you know that are open to sponsoring a Sr UC/IT Engineer? I am a Sr. UC and IT Engineer worked with some of the best companies in this country as a consultant. Now I need a visa. I'm only from accross the border up north. Which companies do you know that sponsors visas? (anywhere in the US)