- Is there any WLB? Hey all, Not ranting here. But I just got off a call with a team at Microsoft. I just learnt that the team has bi-weekly on call schedules for their dev's. So does that basically mean every other weekend a Developer is expected to be 10 mins away from his machine? Is that even a reasonable expecta
- Do managers get brownie points or incentives for diversity at Microsoft? Sometimes it feels like certain hires who happen to belong to a diversity group are paid more or have more leeway for error. Or maybe it's just my team. Not in any way comparing skill levels.
- Advertising Sales compensation in Seattle and San Francisco/Bay Area Trying to put together a presentation that ad sales at Microsoft is underpaid vs other competitors. Would love to hear from folks at Google, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Snap, etc. What does your total pay structure look like? I'll share to start: highest level for non-manager (independent contribu
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- BS after non-CS MS? Would like to take a few years off and do a BS in CS at a slower pace, but that seems to not be allowed once you already have another BS or more (already have BS and MS not in CS) Would rather not do MS because gives less breadth, cranks up the speed, and costs more. Not random extension school cla
- 1 year experience in MS -big vision and mission -focus is on O365 and Azure -business application selling is very primitive -partners are with us because we sell license and pay lots of rebate, incentives etc., -money is coming through O and A -hr is very poor -very less employee to employee social touch -more you spe