- Gap tech salary I am interviewing in few companies in SF Bay area for a director role. One of the company I have interview lined up is GAP tech. What's the total compensation looks like.
- What's the salary for the manual QA tester with 6 months experience (in reality more, just was a gap)? How much you think companies will suggest to the person with perspective for automation, just not experience with it?
- Paysa vs Glassdoor Which one to believe for salary estimates? There is such a wide gap between both databases!
- PM and Eng - equity gap What is the gap between PM and Eng pay in terms of the equity amount for the same level? Let's say for L4/E4, L5/E5 and L6/E6. From what I've gathered, the base salary is relatively the same.
- vote TC difference between Bay area and Texas I was wondering how wide the pay gap is between Bay area and Texas. (For the same job family, level, etc) I am interested in the whole package, not just base salary.
- What's the average salary of software engineers in US tech giants? Title. In US dollars. ---------------------- No offense. Maybe it's a poor question, but I just want to know how big the salary gap is between US and China in tech sectors. Nothing else.
- Current salary and salary expectations I made it onto the on-site round of interviews and am being asked for current salary as well as salary expectations, as well as breakdown between base, bonus, and equity. My current position has no equity, so listing that will result in a huge gap between my current and desired comp. Is it better to
- Travel / Base Pay Rates! All Inclusive? The position is Senior Project Consultant, 70-80% travel, Southeast US, 2-3 direct reports, option for health benefits. Multilevel questions: What range should I provide for the base pay? How much additional compensation should I ask for in a role with 70-80% travel? Is there a gap in hourly versu
- Promotions at Amazon Since amazon has a salary cap and refreshers vest after two years if you are promoted/receive a sizable target TC bump, will you not realize this change in TC for 2 years or do they provide some sort of gap coverage similar to how they handle initial sign on bonuses?
- Negotiating job offers Preparing for the possibility to get an L6 offer from Amazon. Any tips on ensuring I get the most out of it? If they ask for current salary, what are some good ways to get around that question? (Background: I’m under-leveled at Microsoft, so comp is not where it should be - this move would hopefully
- link California: HR recruiter wouldn't give me salary range I have an offer for a non tech role in the Bay Area. I got the grade level of the job and asked what the range is and the internal HR recruiter refused to provide it and said it's only shared with hiring managers. California law says companies have to share the salary range when asked. Obviously
- link Starting in 2018, Bay Area employers can't ask for salary history http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2017/07/20/san_francisco_employers_will_no_longer_be_able_to_ask_job_applicants_for.html "The San Francisco Board of Supervisors unanimously voted on Tuesday to prohibit employers from asking job applicants for their salary histories, a move several progressive
- Is current salary the highest impact factor determining the compensation factor in future job offers or salary increases I asked because it feels that if you don't do the appropriate salary negotiation at the beginning of your career, the salary gap will chase you forever, impacting you as much (if not more) than your actual job performance. It feels messed up. I am glad California is getting rid of that question, but
- Do I move or not? I got pip'd early this year on my 3rd team, fortunately survived it and switched team. I was super frustrated as I felt I wasted almost a year on my last team and my career (at least at amazon) was almost ruined. Everytime I recall the experience, I feel regretful, furious, and a few complex emotio
- PM looking for help deciding on an offer or to take a walk Hey friends, Was laid off two months ago (not performance related, was business/finance related). Had a cluster of interviews that didn’t yield what I had hoped. Only landed one offer, that I am negotiating on Tuesday, but looking for guidance on whether I should proceed or walk and start my search