- What cell phone carriers do you use? When I see the cost of the plans, it just seems like a gigantic waste of money. I don't even call, text or use mobile data so much but shelling out $40/mo per line is just wasteful. And don't even get me started on the quality of network. And you guessed right, I use Sprint. Sue me! Looking to swit
- Verizon services Hey everyone- I am looking for sign up for verizon fios and verizon wireless? Any tips on discounts or anything else? The quality is great but the fees and taxes add up. I dont need an unlimited data plan but thats what they always push. I am good with the 6GB prepaid plan but it doesnt come with
- vote Guess my job title! I'm currently going through the process of asking for a job title change to more accurately reflect what I do and I'm facing pushback from my superiors because they see the title change as a "promotion". I want to show my superiors the results of this post as more 'evidence' that my responsibilities
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- YC Interview: chances to get in? I just found out my startup will interview with YC. Does anyone know roughly what the chances are of getting into the accelerator once you’ve gotten the interview? I know about 150 companies get funded each cohort but wondering how many they interview. Also if anyone has interviewed in the past I w
- Amazon Pivot experience (details and advice included, teams and managers identified) Already happened 3 months ago in EU AMXL, but I want to write it here if anyone finds it helpful in any way. I joined the new team in September last year and only had 2 1:1s during the 4 months period last year but my manager (coutinho@) who has already had almost 12 years tenure at Amazon, told me
- Surprised by the quantity of coding sessions I'm on a two week sprint interviewing with a bunch of companies (fangs + a few startups). Done two so far. I'm interviewing for applied/data/ml/research scientist roles. So far I'm getting 1/2 coding sessions per loop. They don't even spend a full session on coding. I feel like I wasted so much time
- PM and Salesforce resources I just got offered a promotion for an IT PM job starting in January - heck yes! I've done the work before at a large company but am a little rusty after a few years of grad school and nonprofit work. It will be largely focused on Salesforce (including Salesforce Lightning which I have not used) data
- link Sprint employees? Want to switch to this free plan. Needs an employee id and email. https://slickdeals.net/f/12793531-sprint-free-one-year-unlimited-talk-text-data-and-50gb-hotspot-swac-only?src=rcm_category_mw TC 200k.