- Does walmart give offers to new grads one year ahead? Do they hire 1 year ahead and if yes will the process be slow considering that there is still lot of time For an SWE role
- WeWork vs Walmart as potential employer Hi, I currently have two offers one from Walmart and another from WeWork. Though WeWork offer looks good on paper i think Walmart could be better choice for my future. views from Walmart and wework folks will be highly appreciated.
- Indeed vs Walmart I have offers to intern as a data scientist at Indeed and Walmart. Which company is more reputable?
- Salary Range Walmart Labs Senior SDE Hi What is the salary range that can be offered to a Walmart senior SDE (in4) in India ? I have competting offers.
- Walmart International offer Can someone tell me what Walmart offers for SW III at Sunnyvale YOE 4 My offer: Base 150K Bonus 16% of base Equity 20k a year Relocation 30K Sign on 20K (negotiating for more)
- vote walmart (contract to hire) vs JB hunt (Full time)? hi all, i’ve offers from J B Hunt and Walmart. Here are the details 1. Walmart Team Sam’s Club Contract to Hire 110K in Arkansas 2. J B Hunt Full-Time Base 100K in Arkansas Yearly Bonus around 20k Could you help me choose one? Thanks in advance.
- Doordash vs Walmart labs Please help me evaluate these offers Role - Software engineer Doordash (San Francisco) Base - 170k Sign on - 10k RSU - 104k worth rsus (1500 units) over 4 years Annual bonus - 5% Walmart labs (Sunnyvale) Base - 145k Sign on - 10k RSU - 80k worth over 4 years Annual bonus - 16% Both are for infra
- Walmart Labs search team How is Walmart Labs Search team for a machine learning role. Heard they are mostly PHDs in the team. Any input is appreciated. Also how's the perception of Labs in general. I have Amazon offer but I have heard Labs comfortably beats their offers.
- Walmart New Grad Data Scientist comp ? Hi, I was an intern at Walmart Labs and got return offer. Does anyone have idea what’s I should expect as an offer ? And how far can I stretch it ? Also, what other companies are currently offering will be a good data point if you guys have any idea about recent new grad offers. Appreciate your r
- Another Referral Thread I’m looking for referrals at following places: Lyft Twitter Walmart Labs Salesforce Zillow Apple PayPal Square Expedia Twilio I’ve done 400 LeetCode problems and already have an offer from one of the big companies plus few other offers. If anyone can refer me at one of the above mentioned plac
- Amazon fresh grad interview rescheduling Hey blinders, I am left to take my last round of interviews at Amazon. I feel I am underprepared right now. Can I ask them to reschedule a month or more after now? Working 40hrs as an intern is taking most of my time. Other offers I have are Walmart labs and Appfolio
- Finally after 25 interviews I have 2 offers! Finally made it, below is the list of companies I was rejected by Dropbox -3 times Box Realtor eBay - 2 times Facebook - 4 times Google - 3 times Lyft Funding circle DoorDash Instacart Airbnb Game time LinkedIn Uber - 3 times Adobe Updater Upwork Ancestry New TC - 230k YOE - 5 yrs Edit
- Evaluate offers - Yahoo vs Sam's club tech Sam's club tech(Walmart e-commerce): Team which is rebuilding e-commerce platform from scratch - I see a good potential here. 145K base 16% annual bonus 15k joining bonus Relo - reimbursement up to 15k Yahoo/Oath: Yahoo answers/ Inbox commerce team 135k base 10% annual bonus 10k sign on Relo : up
- link Got hard numbers from Google Follow up to https://us.teamblind.com/s/jGvGOWMq Level: L4 Base: $153k Bonus: 15% ($23k) RSU: $227k/4 years Sign-on : none TC: $233k That's Google's initial. I kicked that one back immediately. Current situation: Company: in the Walmart family Level: Principal (team lead) Base: $180k Bonus: 20
- Reaching out for inspiration Hey blinders, First off thanks for creating this community! I am a fresh grad and got offers from Walmart labs, Cisco, ADP, and another small scale company. Considering to join Walmart labs or small scale company But I see a major shift in my mindset reaching end of my masters. Always thought big
- Salesforce Vs Atlassian Vs Walmart Hello, First off, thank you so much for your time. I've got verbal confirmations from these and offers from couple of them. (YOE: 5 ) Salesforce (Senior S/W Engineer) : Atlassian (Senior S/W Engineer): Walmart (Senior S/W engineer): These numbers are not final yet, I am still negotiating sin
- Big name vs small company? Hey blinders, I grew up thinking that big company names on your resume matters a lot. But now that I am finishing my masters i am not so sure. I have full time offers from Walmart and another small company where I am interning. My savings are same in both while Walmart is paying 25k more. The rea
- AMA - How I got multiple offers from FAANG and Tier 1 companies I see a lot of folks asking about interview preparation and topics to study for the SWE roles at FAANG. Here's a list of topics that I studied and managed to get offers from Facebook, Apple, Lyft, Linkedin, and Amazon. If you study these topics and once you develop a knack of identifying patterns an
- vote Choosing between following offers Posting my current New Grad offers to seek opinion 1. Amazon (SDE1) 108+ 24(first year )+20(second year) + 70k/4 (5/15/40/40) No team and location guarantees before accepting the offer :( 2. Walmart Labs (Data Scientist) Comp :- 145k + 23k (bonus) + 80k/4 (25% vesting each year) (5K first year /
- What is the culture at Walmart Labs Received offer for Principal Engineer position at WalmartLabs on Wednesday. I have other offers from Amazon, Yelp, Groupon, Kohl's Work is good in the research domain in Walmart, so considering it. This is one of the RnD team in Sunnyvale. (AR/VR related work) Primarily considering WalmartLabs for
- Feeling bad about how much I am making Sorry about this brain dump, I just feel like I need to let this out... I make standard amount of fang tech salary (not a lot per blind standard) but I feel bad about how much I am making and how greedy I became when switching jobs / negotiating offers. Last year my son’s daycare teacher got fired
- Should I join a post Series B startup I have three offers Dropbox, SF - TC ~450K as an EM AutoDesk, SF - TC ~230K as an EM Startup, LA - TC ~180K (plus 100K equity/year) as a Dir of Eng. Now I am mostly lingering between Dropbox or the start up. Even though the start up is paying less cash their equity is pretty decent with a good up