- Should I accept this offer? I was just recently offered a position of Software Engineer with the Yahoo Mail team doing Android development in Kotlin in Sunnyvale, CA. And I’m slated to start in early January. Today is actually the last day for me to accept it as I was given the official offer two days ago and they said it expi
- H1B hiring in Verizon? I have been trying to get into Verizon for a while now, but everytime I get same response that my qualifications are not a match even though I have every qualification they are looking for. I am thinking this could be due to my H1b visa status. Do you guys know how to get into Verizon on a H1B? I am
- Career Advice I have been working as an RF engineer with Verizon in the Bay Area for almost 10 years now . I am at a point where I am disappointed with how low I am getting paid in a competitive market such as the Bay Area . Sometimes I think its the whole Telecom industry which typically doesn't pay that well as
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Laptop/BYOD choices for Verizon new hire? What are the laptop choices for a new hire at Verizon? If I don't like the selection, are there BYOD options for me to provide my own?
- Stick with AT&T or jump to Verizon? Recently made an internal move when my department made cuts. 2 years, 4 months in. Looking for feedback and opinions. Why I’m asking: thinking forward, this economic boom will turn full cycle, I want to make sure I’m in the more secure place of the two when the shit hits the fan. I am looking to ta