- SpaceX / Tesla private equity compensation Now that there are talks about taking Tesla private, with a structure similar to SpaceX, I’m curious how SpaceX employees feel about their stock compensation. Can you actually sell shares easily every 6months? Do you generally get bigger TC because of the limited liquidity? Is there ESPP? Is it all
- SpaceX compensation? Any spacex employee got insight to their company compensation? Engineering with ~10 yrs experience. Interested in information on base salary, bonus, perks, work environment.
- Lucrative companies for those who dislike web development? Started my career in fullstack web dev but eventually moved into embedded systems and rtos development which i found i like alot more. What are my options? I was considering SpaceX but i hear employees get undervalued and overworked.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- SpaceX Work/Life vs. TC Do SpaceX employees still have a hard time with work/life balance? Just starting the interview phase, and I have my concerns from what I’ve read about the company’s philosophy on work and compensation.
- vote Elon Musk was voted as one of the best CEOs of 2018 by Tesla and SpaceX employees. Tesla employees, comments? To be honest, I admire Elon Musk's work at Tesla and SpaceX. But also I have read on here so many bad reviews about him as a CEO or a boss. There was a post recently that factory workers were supposed to work during the holiday seasons to meet all the production deadlines before new year. What do T
- What’s the culture at Hyperloop One? I understand lots of ex spaceX employees means the culture is work long hours, get paid sub-par, and don’t complain. Can anyone shed any light on hyperloop one?