- State of Crypto industry - and working at Crypto companies? Hi HODLers and non-crypto folks, A few questions: What’s the latest in the cryptocurrency world? Are folks still investing in it, are individuals still buying/selling, are folks still looking to get lambos with alt mooncoin circa dec 2017? It seems like traditional volume is down? Are Gemini, Ri
- Do you think coinbase will support ripple eventually? They keep saying no, but it's third in market cap.
- Moving bitcoin to buy ripple Is there anyway to get ripple without crazy transfer fees from places like Coinbase?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Where to buy XRP? I decided to invest in ripple when the price was $0.70, my verification is still pending on Kraken, Bitstamp for several days. Now it's $1.21!!! So any other options? I do have coinbase/gdax but xrp is not there.
- Do you need coinbase to buy xrp? All the blog posts describe using coinbase to transfer one of those to another site that has xrp and exchanging on that site. I transferred eth and am pissed because it rushed up. Why can't you link a paypal or bank acct to a site that has ripple similar to what coinbase has for btc?
- Crypto experts please answer- I am sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn’t find any answers- 1. My coinbase account was fully active and available for trading 10 mins ago. However I see the bitcoin price on dashboard as 14973.25 while when I click on buy the price says 15085. Why? 2. My binance account was activated
- Will Ripple XRP be listed on Coinbase in 2018? Heard that Coinbase will use their Digital Asset Framework - Gdax to list new coins in 2018. Looks like XRP doesn’t meet their decentralized and distributed requirements mentioned on the framework. Any thoughts? #cryptocurrency #ripple #bitcoin
- Altcoin Discussion - Ripple It seems that ripple is going to be huge given it's recent spike, speculated addition to coinbase, and overall tech. What does everyone else think?