- Google Cloud - Commercial Operations/Strategy L6 and L7 comp? I'm wondering if anyone had insight into TC for Google Cloud for a Bus Ops Strategy comp for a L6 or L7. I'm currently in interviews, and working with my recruiter to submit a package to the hiring committee. (already did face to face interviews which went very well). Looking at Levels website, t
- Open Source and Commercial? Before some people say google it, I did but I would like to have some input from this community. Let's say I'm trying to build a full-stack web app that I would want people to use(and maybe commercialize). I also want to put in on Github as a side project for my resume. How can I do this properly w
- Glass Steagall like Act for tech In banking if a business owns commercial and investment banking divisions. They are required to physically or logically separate the two. This prevents conflict of interest and market manipulation. Should this be applied to tech? Company which have Ad revenue and also write system software like bro
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Manufacturing to Tech! Need help to move in to full time Product Manager role. Mechnican engineer+ masters degree in management( specialisation - Product management) 6 years of sales and application experience. Developed and commercialized several industrial products ( Non tech) What should I do to take up a PM role in the tech industry, like FB,Google,Apple, Microsoft...
- Level 62 MSFT to Google What’s the equivalent level at google for a 62 at MFT in Bay Area ? Similar role in commercial. TC: 180k
- PM qualifications I am wanting to transition into a product management role at a consumer internet company (amazon, google, netflix, etc). I am concerned that my background is not seen as relevant as I have been a product manager for 10+ years but for embedded software and hardware commercial and military aviation el
- Google commercial Tell me more about Ross in the Home hub commercial!