- link Airbnb wants you to clean toilet!!! https://www.indy100.com/article/airbnb-rules-list-toilet-bathroom-twitter-9009801?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1563393575 i found it hilarious though😂
- link Sharing my recent FB&G comp + AMA about interviews I have had a lot of helps from the community throughout my job search. I wanted to give back by sharing my comp and do an AMA about interviews. I did not sign any NDA about comp so I assume it's ok to share. 1.6 yr exp in U.S., Canadian bachelor in CS. Yes, I posted recently and asked about negotia
- Life time cap in terms of number of interviews allowed? Like if you failed two on site interview opportunities, then you won't be allowed to try for any openings of same role in the future. Does anyone of the FAANG or PULPA company have such kind of rules? Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Google, Netflix Pinterest, Uber, Lyft, Postmates Airbnb, etc.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Autism/Asperger’s in tech: resources? I have diagnosed ASD. Managed to make it work since my teens through sheer effort, luck and by compensating heavily with intellect/memorizing “rules” where others have built-in social intuition. However it feels like it’s really coming in the way as my job becomes more and more about people. I keep
- vote H1B transfer Let’s say you found a new job and filed for H1B transfer to a well known tech giant in bay area. In the prevailing situation where government is toughening up the rules, would you still join the company on H1B filing receipt? Referring to companies like Google, Facebook, Netflix, LinkedIn, Uber, Am
- link Dayyyum. LONDON — After European policymakers adopted a sweeping data privacy law last year, the big question was how regulators would use their newfound authority against the most powerful technology companies. In the first major example, the French data protection authority announced Monday that it had fi
- Thoughts on company dating policies? Google and Facebook set the rules that employees only get one shot, and that indirect answers like "I'm busy" or "I can't that night" also count as a no.
- link EU To Give Internet Firms 1 Hour To Remove "Extremist Content" European authorities are planning to slap internet companies like Google, Twitter and Facebook with big fines if they don't take down extremist content within one hour. From a report: European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker said in a speech Wednesday that the Commission is proposing the
- Facebook Employees Anyone on here that works for Facebook that would be willing to help me or at least send me in the right direction? I have been advertising with Facebook for years and all of the sudden I woke up to my main Business Manager being disabled back in October. I have submitted multiple appeals and they'
- Interview process for candidates outside US Companies like Facebook Apple Microsoft evaluate foreigners candidates with same rules like US citizens ? I’m talking about after the phone calls to go to an on-site process