- vote Silencing conservatives https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/twitter-ceo-jack-dorsey-says-conservative-employees-feel-silenced-news.59851.html This is about Twitter, but I observe it regularly here at Amazon. It's gotta be the same pretty much everywhere else. How do we fix? See poll...
- link Twitter ad glitches Twitter ppl, what's going on. Is your ad platform build by inters. Fix those glitches https://finance.yahoo.com/news/4-twitter-ad-platform-suffers-010501536.html
- link Twitter went down https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/twitter-down-not-working-outage-why-problem-website-app-issues-a9001496.html
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link Twitter CEO India visit Jack has been accused of endorsing hate speech. Should he have been a bit judicious? Would he have held a poster endorsing anti-semitism? https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/twitter-ceo-jack-dorsey-faces-hate-for-posing-with-smash-brahmanical-patriarchy-placard-1944125.html
- link Blind we famouz Groupon ppl really hate their jobs https://www.inc.com/business-insider/tech-employees-anonymously-rate-companies-work-facebook-google-netflix-twitter.html
- link So you’re in social media tech and you hate trump? Looks like he’s starting to hate you back and joining force with the Dems. https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/07/trump-would-work-with-democrats-on-regulating-facebook-and-twitter.html
- Need someone to take over NEMA aptmt lease (near Uber + Twitter) Hi everyone, if you work at Twitter or Uber, or you want to live in SoMa for a startup or what not, I'm looking for someone to take over my apartment lease at NEMA (https://www.rentnema.com/) apartments. Flexible move-in date, with the contract ending at August 2019 (so currently 9 months lease). I