- Apple's heroic fight to save human kind... Okay. Since there are lot of Apple haters here, I'm gonna write their adventurous history to save human kind in multiple occasions. Year 1976: Only there were IBM mainframe computers. No one had ever thought of making a personal computer. IBM just ignored the technology to common people like you an
- Glass Steagall like Act for tech In banking if a business owns commercial and investment banking divisions. They are required to physically or logically separate the two. This prevents conflict of interest and market manipulation. Should this be applied to tech? Company which have Ad revenue and also write system software like bro
- Need advice: Want to transition out of sales to technical role I've been in commercial sales at Microsoft for 4 years while attending University for a BS in Information Systems. I have always been a top performer on my team and placed 1st in many metrics, but my end goal has always been to be in a technical role. I've been interested in Database Engineering or
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- azure commercial experiences team or experiences and devices org? Any input on azure commercial experiences (ace) team or membership team under experiences and devices at microsoft? How they rank among other teams? Culture? Tech stack? Travel times? Scalability aspect?
- link Consortium blockchains with greatest chance of success? Thoughts on consortium blockchains vs semi private vs public? Seems that consortiums have the most growth potential and use cases for lowering overhead / increasing operational efficiency for enterprise businesses. Late to the game on this but would love input from anyone that is knowledgeable in