- What's it like working in product management at Lyft? What's the development opportunity, support, ownership potential? Wlb? How easy is it too work with other functions? Relative to Google, Amazon, Uber, Facebook, Nvidia?
- vote Uber L4 ML vs Google Brain L3 SDE-ML Uber: Marketplace (SF and PA) Google Brain: Tensorflow for Mobile/Embedded devices. (Mountain View) Current TC: 165K YOE: 2 Worked on ML projects and have a Master's in ML. Base/RSU/Yearly Bonus/Sign-On Uber: L4: 150K/330K/15-30%/25K Google: L3: 130K/Don't know/15-30%/20K Google will try matching.
- Startup saying they cant offer me any RSUs as part of joining bonus I recently got an offer from one of the startups in Bay area and they're saying they can't offer me any stock as joining bonus because it is not a publicly owned company. They gave me an option of buying x numver of stocks at a price after 1 year (25%) and 36 subsequent months. I see lot of people
- Should I tell my boss I’m interviewing and will eventually leave for geo relocation purposes? DS1, TC: ~150k Hey friends, been at uber in SF for a few years now and I’ve decided to move cities for personal reasons. The city I’ve decided to move to has a big tech scene with the large companies having offices there, but Uber doesn’t have one. So I’m interviewing for the other large companies
- What next after Google Thinking of changing job if some other company can offer better compensation and career growth. Some options look like: AirBnB, Netflix, Uber, Square. L4 YOE: 2 years TC: 230K Edit (adding some more context): Work is good at Google and so is WLB. I have learnt a lot from the senior members in the
- Need advice/help/suggestions breaking in to Prod Mgt About me: S/W Engg >10 years, recently moved to a senior program manager role at Microsoft, Weekend MBA from a top B school. PM exp @ microsoft helped me get some valuable skills, which I would have never obtained being in engg. But as i'm researching, I increasingly realize that tech companies