- Harvard MBA while at FAANG Which of the FAANG and similar companies help sponsor MBA at Harvard? What are the rules? me: SDE II at Amazon
- vote H1B transfer Let’s say you found a new job and filed for H1B transfer to a well known tech giant in bay area. In the prevailing situation where government is toughening up the rules, would you still join the company on H1B filing receipt? Referring to companies like Google, Facebook, Netflix, LinkedIn, Uber, Am
- Life time cap in terms of number of interviews allowed? Like if you failed two on site interview opportunities, then you won't be allowed to try for any openings of same role in the future. Does anyone of the FAANG or PULPA company have such kind of rules? Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Google, Netflix Pinterest, Uber, Lyft, Postmates Airbnb, etc.
- Will US clamp down on H1 visas make Canada attractive for Amazon HQ2? Finding good candidates has always been the biggest bottleneck to getting things done in my experience at Amazon. The tightening of US visa rules has it made it harder to recruit. Worse, many of my foreign colleagues are finding it harder than ever to get their visas renewed. Could the worsening US
- Buying protective put to hedge values of RSUs I recently got a job at Amazon and got RSUs as part of my comp package. I’m sure most ppl have this as it’s pretty standard at all major tech companies. I was wondering what rules for buying a protective puts are to hedge the values of our rsu’s. Has anyone thought of this? Even if we can’t hold
- Thank you blind Due (in part) to all the great discussions and PMs on blind, I have received great offers from Amazon, Apple and Google recently. Blind consistently encouraged me to "leetcode", "TC or GTFO" and "vote with your feet". Thanks for that! TC and Yoe ---------------------------------- Current Microsoft
- H1b extension rejections for FAANG Senior software engineers(8+ yoe ) Has anyone recently had H1b extension rejections for Senior SDE(8+ yoe) positions in FANG Companies . What was the reason? I recently heard about an Amazon L6 SDE with 10+ yoe, whose visa extension was rejected with out RFE. He was in USA for 8+ years and his GC was in processing. He was from non-c