- link Oracle hiring 2000 workers https://finance.yahoo.com/news/oracle-hire-2-000-workers-022008979.html Does OCI really generate revenue? Or this is marketing strategy or hire and fire strategy. What people thinks?
- link Oracle to hire 2,000 workers to expand cloud business to more countries Yahoo Finance: Oracle to hire 2,000 workers to expand cloud business to more countries. https://finance.yahoo.com/news/oracle-hire-2-000-workers-022008246.html
- link What does Larry Ellison smoke? Is ORCL cloud somehow overnight going to destroy AWS’s years worth of competence or Azure’s enterprise friendliness? How come ORCL employees won’t call his bluff? These CEOs are not gods. (Link : https://finance.yahoo.com/news/amazon-fires-back-oracles-larry-210534315.html )
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link Oracle to hire 2,000 workers to expand cloud business to more countries. Source: https://finance-yahoo-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/finance.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/oracle-hire-2-000-workers-022008979.html
- link Oracle beats expectations...Looks like Oracle cloud is doing great 👏🏻 https://finance.yahoo.com/news/cloud-growth-helps-oracles-quarterly-202530471.html
- link Now that's an offer - $6M TC at Oracle Oracle recently offered an artificial intelligent expert as much as $6 million in total pay as Silicon Valley's talent war heats up. As the battle for artificial intelligence talent heats up in Silicon Valley, word on the street is that larger tech companies are using enormous pay packages to sway
- link Culture clash https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/11/16/kurian-has-to-overcome-a-bitter-feud-between-google-and-oracle.html