- Amazon interview experience I recently had onsite interview with Amazon. I had 5 sessions, including the one with the hiring manager. I feel I did pretty well except the last session. It was a manager and an engineer shadowing the manager. I had to clarify several questions because I felt I am not being given enough context.
- Do I have a chance of getting hired? Last year I interviewed onsite at Facebook, Apple, Twitch/Amazon, Netflix, YouTube/Google, Microsoft, and a some lower tier companies. I got offers from Apple, Microsoft, and a lower tier company. Accepted Microsoft, which I hate. To study I worked out of CTCI for a month or two. No Leetcode. Did
- Interview experience with Netflix I had a super underwhelming interviewing experience with Netflix. Here are a few things I did not expect at all. The good: 1. Feedback after onsite, not just a yes or no. 2. The hiring manager was great with making sure I understood the requirements of the role. 3. The onsite wasn't a day long pro
- What do you think of tech managers who don't know how to use their computer? I recently had the opportunity to meet with a senior tech director from Amazon/Oracle who did not know how to use his computer. He did not know how to open new tab, new window, merge multiple in one folder, he was not familiar with any of the keyboard shortcuts, and he would very painfully navig
- Need a mentor/coach Hello community, Problem - Cons - I want to be an individual contributor but I have come to believe that I am not finding any opportunities at my current company to grow as one. I am stuck into a full stack role and I just cannot work on front end stuff because it's just not my forte. I am also ve