- How is culture @ Walmart labs ? Worth interviewing?
- Walmart e-commerce (Sam's) - work culture How's it like to work for Sam's club.com? How does it compare to Walmart labs? Is it a good time to join Sam's Club tech?
- What is the culture at Walmart Labs Received offer for Principal Engineer position at WalmartLabs on Wednesday. I have other offers from Amazon, Yelp, Groupon, Kohl's Work is good in the research domain in Walmart, so considering it. This is one of the RnD team in Sunnyvale. (AR/VR related work) Primarily considering WalmartLabs for
- Work culture at Walmart e commerce San Bruno What is the work culture like in terms of flexibility, office politics, workload? (Non tech roles especially) What perks do SB office have (shuttle service, free food, gym) ? Potentially joining walmart from Amazon in a month so just curious
- Walmart work culture post Bell Curve, Stack Ranking, specially bangalore? How have things been at WL, heard they have introduced Bell curve and force PIPs this year onwards, have people been asked to go or is it just an experiment?
- Walmart Labs Discussion with Product Managers at Walmart Labs. Any ProdMgrs here to shed some light on how the work culture is.
- How’s life at brick and mortar companies? What’s the sentiment and culture over there (Lowe’s, Nordstrom, Walmart)? What’s the comp is for Senior/Director level roles?
- How is to work as Principal Engineer in Walmart Labs? How is to work as Principal Engineer? How is the work culture in Walmart Labs?
- link Advice on Jet.com, Store No. 8 Curious to know about the culture at Jet.com and related Walmart ecommerce subsidiaries. I’m exploring PM opportunities.
- Walmart eCommerce vs WalmartLabs Is there any significant differences between tech positions at Walmart eCommerce and WalmartLabs? Culture/TC/Work/People/Etc.?
- Walmart Labs I'm going to join Walmart labs, San Bruno location. I'm looking for anyone working there to know more about the culture and the benefits. TC ~ 170k
- Walmart labs vs Intuit? Which one is better in terms of pay, culture and product management function in general? Considering a senior pm offer from both seriously. I've not read great things about the culture at Walmart and thought I'd ask. Also Walmart titles might be inflated?
- Jet. com work culture? Anybody know how the work culture is at Jet. com (now Walmart) ? Everything from bonuses, politics, work-life balance? How are the people overall? Management etc?
- Walmart ecommerce I see there is a lot of openings in walmart ecommerce in san francisco. Hows the culture compared with Amazon? Anyone works there? Appreciate any insights.
- Anyone from Jet or Walmart? Interested in the associate product manager position. Would like to know more about the company and work culture. I submitted an application online for the Associate Product Manager position (Jet and Walmart), but no response. Thanks in advance.
- Senior program manager in Walmart ecommerce What kind of salary does a Senior program manager in Walmart ecommerce make - san Bruno office. Also - what is the work culture like ? Long hours? Any work from Home flexibility? Any benefits like paid phone plans etc?
- Does Walmart Lab exploits H1b I was taking to friend works in Walmart lab , he described work culture is brutal, manager , director and developer get fired every year. In my friend team 3 developer was fired and there is no replacement from last 1 yrs.
- Urgent: SRE at Walmart Reviews? I currently have an offer at Walmart(India) in their SRE team. need some reviews/feedback regarding their SRE team. Also, I would like to know more about walmart culture and growth opportunities. Note: Intentionally not mentioning the toc as the compensation is in indian rupees. (and definitely d
- Walmart e-commerce Supply Chain role How is the culture at Walmart ecommerce san bruno office? What kind of salary range I should be expecting. I have ~ 8 years of supply chain (non-tech) experience. Will be moving from the east coast to CA. Any thoughts/inputs is appreciated.
- New grad- Walmart labs or Small SaaS company In desperate attempts (obviously over exaggerating) of choosing one or preparing for interviews in hand (amazon) I seek your advice and help. Context: fresh grad software dev, ms in cs Salary: Walmart: 130k base/ 30k sign on in 2 yrs SaaS: 105k base/ 25k sign on/ 20k rsu Team: Walmart: I
- Walmart labs vs Twitter I got an offer from Walmart labs' Search Personalization team and Twitter's Real Time Compute team which works on the real time streaming engine Heron and a Interactive SQL engine based on Presto. I have 6 years of experience but worked as an embedded SW engineer for the first 5 years and pivoted my
- Salesforce Vs Atlassian Vs Walmart Hello, First off, thank you so much for your time. I've got verbal confirmations from these and offers from couple of them. (YOE: 5 ) Salesforce (Senior S/W Engineer) : Atlassian (Senior S/W Engineer): Walmart (Senior S/W engineer): These numbers are not final yet, I am still negotiating sin
- Reaching out for inspiration Hey blinders, First off thanks for creating this community! I am a fresh grad and got offers from Walmart labs, Cisco, ADP, and another small scale company. Considering to join Walmart labs or small scale company But I see a major shift in my mindset reaching end of my masters. Always thought big
- Tier rankings for the tech companies If you have problems with discussing tiers, then GTFO of this post. These rankings are based off the data points from other tier blind posts, If you think these rankings are off, then please comment with your own rankings. Tier = Pay, prestige, wlb, culture, benefits, talent pool, brand weight on r
- link Wal-mart (ISD) vs Walmart.com (GEC) This is a rant post you have been warned. For the people that did not know Walmart has two main IT teams one is Walmart.com (GEC in California) and the other is Wal-Mart (ISD in Arkansas). Recently we have joined as WalmartLabs, we share managers, data centers and GEC has given us (ISD) a lot of t
- link Leave 250K TC to do coding camp? Plz advise Long time lurker first time poster so thanks for everyone’s input on this in advance. I’ll keep this short as this has been on my mind for some time. Background: CS undergrad from top 15 university, master from top 3 bschool (non-mba) Work: consulting 2 yrs and been in strategy and ops role over t