- poverty in India Saw a depressing video on Youtube reporting poverty and malnutrition rate in India getting absolutely no better over the years. The rate of infant malnutriition in Madhyapradesh seems to be 74% compared to 25% in sub-saharan africa. A large number of the infants and children in over 400 major slums
- Thank you blind Due (in part) to all the great discussions and PMs on blind, I have received great offers from Amazon, Apple and Google recently. Blind consistently encouraged me to "leetcode", "TC or GTFO" and "vote with your feet". Thanks for that! TC and Yoe ---------------------------------- Current Microsoft
- link Need advice in moving towards next career move Hi everyone, This is my first post on Blind so pardon if a similar question has been asked. Have been looking through Blind, some youtube channels and also some subreddits; and I came upon the conclusion that succeeding in a CS interview boils down to practicing lots and lots of Leetcode questions
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link Supreme Court subverts the First Amendment The highest court just gave law enforcement a green light to arrest critics. While the conservative media cries about free speech rights to have a YouTube channel, conservative justices undermines the actual point of 1A: the ability to criticize officials without retaliation from the government. ht
- link Dayyyum. LONDON — After European policymakers adopted a sweeping data privacy law last year, the big question was how regulators would use their newfound authority against the most powerful technology companies. In the first major example, the French data protection authority announced Monday that it had fi