- Here’s why Bitcoin is “valuable” Read this one-by-one: 1. Money is not just a medium of exchange. 2. Money is a collectable, that CAN be exchanged. 3. Throughout human history, people collected all kinds of items. Some of those were often exchanged (usually for other items) - but not always. 4. Examples of collectables include, co
- Block$$$ update: Here are ones I’m looking at for January! First of all, thank you to everyone who sent me ETH’s as donations (there were 3 of you) You guys rock. I ended up moving off that address so I made a new one. If you’d like to donate ETH (cuz some of my picks made you money) I’ll do a give away of what’s accumulated here! 0x2DE4CEE193BE5a6e7b80A6
- link Crypto was just a really bad idea The technology is really not well suited for financial transactions. It's slow. It can't handle scale. It's insecure. It's unreliable. All the things you don't want a currency to be. https://www.ccn.com/190m-gone-how-canada-biggest-bitcoin-exchange-lost-it/amp https://www.forbes.com/sites/donnafus
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Bitcoin tax implication while relocating from USA to India I bought some bitcoin on Coinbase about 3 years back and moved them to a hardware wallet. Now, I am planning to permanently relocate to India for personal reasons. 1. Can I keep my bitcoin and sell it off after may be 1 year on an Indian exchange? 2. Do I have to pay any tax to US government on ga
- link Bruce Schneier: Blockchain failed to deliver https://www.wired.com/story/theres-no-good-reason-to-trust-blockchain-technology/ What blockchain does is shift some of the trust in people and institutions to trust in technology. You need to trust the cryptography, the protocols, the software, the computers and the network. And you need to trust
- Best way to move money into crypto? I know a lot of people who have a hard time putting Fiat money into a crypto exchange to purchase coins. We all want a method that is fast, has low/no fees, and is secure. I’m not aware of a single entry point that offers all 3 of these together. I wanted to share my current method for going from Fi
- Bitcoin transfer There’s a difference of almost 1k$ between price of single bitcoin in Indian exchange (zebpay) vs coinbase. My friend who bought 7btc in India wants to send it to my coinbase account so that I can sell it and we can share profits. I’m not sure how this would affect my tax computations. Can someone
- link Crypto slump because of the moon?? "The January drop is a recurring theme in cryptocurrencies as people celebrating the Chinese New Year, aka Lunar New Year, exchange their crypto for fiat currency," said Alexander Wallin, chief executive officer of trading social network SprinkleBit in New York. "The timing is about four to six week
- Buying and selling Bitcoin in different currencies I noticed that the price difference in Bitcoin on gdax vs some of indian exchange is more than 20%. What's stopping us to buy in USD, transfer to an Indian exchange and cashing out. repeat infinity. I am sure no one here would be well equipped to answer FEMA and money laundering guidelines but hey
- Bitfinex dead? Bitfinex looks like it's been defrauding people in this tether Ponzi scheme. It's by far the largest exchange with double the daily volume of the next biggest. If it's dead, my guess is that bitcoin goes down below $1000. Their comment that they dissolved their relationship with their auditor beca
- About Coinbase’s overall account limit Coinbase says the weekly limit also means “this is the most money you can have on the exchange” Does that just refer to fiat? I assume if your Bitcoin goes up to millions in value, you are allowed to have that on the exchange right? Or would they not allow the sale if your limits aren’t high enough
- link Bitcoin & crypto going mainstream https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2018/05/08/nyse-bitcoin-exchange Thoughts?