- Crypto losses and taxes.. Finally sold my ETH for 85%loss .. I lost over 15k in crypto market ... I was trading using gdax FYI .. Is anyone claiming crypto losses in the 2018 returns? Any advise?
- Best way to move money into crypto? I know a lot of people who have a hard time putting Fiat money into a crypto exchange to purchase coins. We all want a method that is fast, has low/no fees, and is secure. I’m not aware of a single entry point that offers all 3 of these together. I wanted to share my current method for going from Fi
- Transferring or selling eth / ltc in Coinbase with no fees I have some ethereum and litecoin that i purchsed in Coinbase, with fees. Now i learned about GDAX, which does transfers with no fees. However, i can’t seem to transfer my eth / ltc in Coinbase to GDAX, for future selling later in GDAX. Is there a way to transfer eth / ltc in Coinbase to GDAX with n
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- crypto - cost basis and fair market value for taxes Trying to understand the new crypto taxes. Apparently with the new tax reforms, every crypto trade is a taxable event, whether it involves fiat or not. So, to trade alts, one would 1. Buy ETH on gdax - this established cost basis for ETH which is the value of ETH-USD pair on gdax. 2. Transfer eth t
- Where did my transferred ethereum go? I sent some ETH to binance and see this in my coinbase transaction history 1. Transferred ethereum to gdax, -.1 ETH 2. Transferred ethereum from gdax, .1 ETH 3. Sent ethereum, -.1 ETH 1 and 2 are minutes apart with different usd values while 2 and 3 have identical times and usd values. Do all
- best platform to trade crypto Which exchange(s) is best for trading high volumes (ie. 100k worth of eth) at a relatively low frequency? been looking into gdax and kraken since gemini and coinbase have low buying and selling limits.