- Coinbase or an alternative for Bitcoin? I'm thinking of buying Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. Crypto noob here. Created an account on Coinbase but the site & app behave strangely. Not confidence building. I came across tons of reddit posts about how bitcoin balances on Coinbase are not actual bitcoins but IOU promises etc etc. What
- What is the new crypto currency will Be listed in coinbase ? Interesting and curious to know what crypto currency to invest.
- Is it a good time to join crypto coin trading companies? Companies like coinbase and bitgo , which are not tied to a single crypto currency. TC 350k Yoe 10
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Coinbase and GDAX SUCK? Coinbase and GDAX suck big-time due to downtime and being unreliable. What's the best alternate to trade currencies at low free or free?
- vote What will be the next crypto currency on coinbase? #cryptocurrency
- Resources to easily understand and prep for crypto investments I have around 5k for now that I can invest and am ok with completely losing it. The first steps I have taken is to create a coinbase account, and transferred money there. While the money transfers, I want to study up a bit on how the crypto currencies work, what/how to trade etc. Can anyone please
- Where to buy cryptocurrency? I have been trading crypro currency in coinbase, but the charges are very high and also they have just Bitcoin, ETH and LTC. Any other brokerage firms with less trading fee and more crpto currency options?
- For what type of transactions , coinbase will not charge fee ? Coinbase currently charging 1.49% of USD value as transaction fee for any selling or buying. Then why do people/business need digital currency for their transaction. They can comfortably do transact with existing fiat currency & plasic card methods . Is my understanding wrong anywhere ? Please throw