- Google hiring bias Genuine question - Google definitely has/can have models which can easily identify me as a liberal or conservative (based on YouTube and searches). Is there any kind of bias involved in internal recruiting system to auto-reject or suppress conservative culture applicants? Asking this because I am
- Since we're on the subject of Google... Let me start by saying I in NO way want to or intend to discuss the manifesto fiasco. But what I do find strange about the whole thing is how Google jumped to be a knight in shining armor to the sensitivity and well being of employees when, in my first hand experience, they have some of the most su
- vote Should Google and Instagram ban Tasha k after she threatened to shoot and kill 2 people on their platform? Are any of you Google employees paying attention to what is going on in YouTube and on Instagram? You have a woman with 500k+ followers threatning to shoot reporters and process servers.. she made TMZ yesterday... I'm trying to figure out how you guys have not stepped in and shut her accounts and ch
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Are YouTube employees allowed to have their own YouTube channels? Given that they know more about the algorithm and such
- Google employee benefits Do Google employees get free access to Google services like YouTube TV, Play Music etc?
- vote Google or YouTube on LinkedIn profile? Do you put YouTube or Google as the company you work(ed) for on LinkedIn? Reasoning for this is that a lot of content creators put YouTube as their employer, which makes it overflowing with people who aren’t actual employees.
- link #NoPrideAtYT? Anyone hear about this? Apparently youtube is struggling to deal with abusive language https://www.businessinsider.com/google-employees-protest-noprideinyt-youtube-creator-homophobic-steven-crowder-2019-6 Anyone know anything about this?
- link Does YouTube functions as a separate company within Google? Does YouTube operate like an 'independent' company inside of Google? Do YT employees have @youtube.com emails? Are there any different perks?
- Illumio - company feedback I've already checked out their website, Glassdoor, many online articles, and some videos on YouTube. Now I'd like to hear from someone who works for them currently / used to work for them. What's the company culture like? Are employees happy or overwhelmed? Professional development opportunities