- Best way to move money into crypto? I know a lot of people who have a hard time putting Fiat money into a crypto exchange to purchase coins. We all want a method that is fast, has low/no fees, and is secure. I’m not aware of a single entry point that offers all 3 of these together. I wanted to share my current method for going from Fi
- How does taxes for cryptos work? Hey! I have a crypto portfolio that is slowly growing big and it is divided between Coinbase and Bittrex. I have been day trading A LOT and I really don't have much records of my trades for 2017. How am I ever supposed to do my taxes on this?! How are you all going to deal with this? * I started
- Best Crypto exchange I am sick of seeing exorbitant fees for trading cryptos on Coinbase. What is the best low-fee exchange I can use that: 1. supports a vast majority of altcoins 2. Non-shady 3. Open to US residents 4. Allows conditional (stop-loss) orders So far I’m trying out Bittrex and that seems to be leading th
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Best altcoin exchange websites other than binance I have a binance account, but it doesn’t have all altcoins. Bittrex is closed. What are other altcoin exchange websites i can use? I heard poloniex and cryptopia, checking here if there are any other websites.
- Which 5 Crypto Exchanges? Most people I talk to about crypto tell me I should have accounts in few (around 5) in different exchange sites. Currently I only use Binance and KuCoin (for alts). I was trying to sign up in Bittrex too, but registrations are closed since December 15th. I'm watching some coins that look interesti
- Resources for Newcomers I have seen some people ask about what exchanges to use, so here are my recommendations: GDAX.com: this is Coinbase’s exchange and only has a few coins that you can trade between, but that is expected to change in 2018. This is best for trading fiat (USD, EUR, GBP) to crypto. Also, their USD storag