- link [AMA] Interview tips after a recent round of offers (380~500k) TLDR: Offers ranging 380k~500k from Facebook, Uber, and 2 other companies. Non-exceptional IC with 5 years of experience. Interview tips are nuanced and its your loss if you don’t read. ### About me ### Software engineer with 5 yoe in the bay. B.Eng (not comp sci) in a well-known school. Mostly se
- Google hiring bias Genuine question - Google definitely has/can have models which can easily identify me as a liberal or conservative (based on YouTube and searches). Is there any kind of bias involved in internal recruiting system to auto-reject or suppress conservative culture applicants? Asking this because I am
- vote Project Veritas report on Pinterest banning and muzzling conservative voices is banned by YouTube. YouTube CEO has become a champion for the “woke” people and socialist ideas. She has driven YouTube to become only a mouthpiece of Democratic Party ideas. What do you think?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- sick to death of 'progressive' fraud and aggression (women in tech) love women. love women in tech. hired and promoted many women at google in technical roles ... years before it became topic of discussion or fashionable groupthink obsession ... before training, c level diversity staff, or self loathing reports about how googlers are not right colors and genders etc
- Open Source Contribution Hi all, I get a lot of free time during my everyday job which I usually waste by watching Youtube. I was just wondering if contribution to open source would be a good idea to work on something serious and hence learn new things/build up my profile. If yes, what are some of the good open source proje
- Rejection after cracking oculus phone tech interview Few weeks back recruiter reached out to me saying that hiring manager is interested in talking to me regarding an engineering position at oculus. I expressed interest and asked for a call with manager to discuss role and project. Got response that they cannot share much information at this stage & s