- Former Startup CEO seeking advice I just finished a stint (year and a half) running my own financial services exchange and education platform for an overseas market (never lived overseas until this venture). We did get venture funding from a very good VC fund, but we ended up getting shut down after a legal battle with the governmen
- Why some swe don’t care about comp? I work at a startup with these couple brilliant 10X engineers, much more talented than me and with more experience than me. Yet, I know they make 30% less than me and 25X less equity (!) despite having joined in the same time span. They say they don’t care about comp, they care about doing cool stu
- Investing 200k Any ideas for investing 200k outside of stock market that would generate some cash flows? Maybe profitable real estate flips? Cash businesses? Anyone want to exchange ideas and maybe profit together?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Negotiation: Ratio for Exchanging Base to RSUs I'm negotiating an offer from a pre-IPO company that I think is going to do really well in the next few years. In order to maximize my total compensation and bet on their success, I want to negotiate a lower base pay in exchange for much more equity. What's a reasonable ratio for doing this... -2 b
- vote How much did you lose in crypto? Poll: There is a bad side of crypto. You'll loose money, spending most of the time researching about coins, estimating future value of some xyz coin and getting depressed if it doesnt worked as expected. And lastly Day Trading. IT SUCKS. But you'll eventually learn from it. Most of the newbies do
- Bitcoin transfer There’s a difference of almost 1k$ between price of single bitcoin in Indian exchange (zebpay) vs coinbase. My friend who bought 7btc in India wants to send it to my coinbase account so that I can sell it and we can share profits. I’m not sure how this would affect my tax computations. Can someone
- Would you choose Equity vs profit share of your own startup? I have backing for a startup idea. One offer is the standard seed capital in exchange for equity. The other is no ownership but 30% profit share. Benefits of profit share is easy access to capital, security (paying a very reasonable base salary) and resources (assistance with accounting, admin supp