- Here’s why Bitcoin is “valuable” Read this one-by-one: 1. Money is not just a medium of exchange. 2. Money is a collectable, that CAN be exchanged. 3. Throughout human history, people collected all kinds of items. Some of those were often exchanged (usually for other items) - but not always. 4. Examples of collectables include, co
- APIs I don’t get it Can anyone explain why APIs, particularly RESTful ones are big industry now? being an old fart getting computers to talk and exchange data has always been just part of solving problems but now there are endless talks about lifecycle and managment and strategy. What is this all about? Last time i c
- Dating app: seeing a girl who blocked me a few years ago A few years ago I was on some dating app and I had a good conversation with this girl. We exchanged contact outside of the app and things were going great. Same culture and very similar background, and generally the type I like (little to no makeup, family oriented etc). Then one day I forwarded he
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- George HW Bush - WTF Why is today a national day of mourning for a one term president? We shut down all stock, bond and commodity exchanges. While we have the deepest sympathies for the loss, why is this a national holiday for financial markets?
- Block$$$ - EOS update jumped 100% today. For all of you holding EOS, it’s up something like 100% in 1 day as of this post. Rumors that they are gearing up to announce their major plans with all the crazy money they have is said to be announced in the next few hours. ***also for ETH donations: 0x2DE4CEE193BE5a6e7b80A628c9f0736D2a1CB369
- Was involved in a car accident and having bank pain - what's the best way to proceed? Was rear ended on highway today and started having back pain a few hours later. Exchanged details and pictures with the other driver(he is at fault) and planning to report to insurance soon. In regards to the back pain, should I go see my doctor or to the ER (I'm with kaiser)? How to deal with insur
- Not getting along with recruiter, but company loves me TL;DR Outside recruiter is a knob but company loves me. I wanna take her out of the equation (not the agency, just this specific recruiter). How do I handle it? I've worked with alot of outside/contingency recruiters and have always had really positive experiences. The other day got a call from on
- Interviewing after accepting an offer I accepted an offer last week, with a scheduled start date of October 15. Today, a recruiter reached out for a role that I was VERY interested in. Comp is also fantastic and in the same city as the offer I accepted. I was super honest with her about my situation and she was still interested in setti