- link Google employee: I was involved in the internal decisions involving James Damore, and it's terrible what we did... Saw this on other social media. Unverified, but apparently, a Reddit account validated as James Damore himself seems to vet some of the content. Pretty disgusting if this is what things are coming to. "I was involved in the internal decisions involving James Damore's memo, and it's terrible what
- Update from Block$$$ - BTC futures, HODL and moving funds into Fiat. Hey guys. Bitcoin futures are supposed to come out soon. We just saw the market go nuts with BTC inching real close to $20k. (And blowing past it on Korean exchanges) *These are just my personal opinions and are not investment advice. I’ve moved a 3rd of my portfolio into FIAT. ICO markets are f
- link Block$$$’s Crypto Pick: EOS https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/eos/ Sitting at just over $3 at the time of this post. I know it looks like it’s gone up a lot the last few weeks, but it’s definitely got some more leg room. There are a few major announcements in the works. And a high high chance it’ll be listed on several n
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- vote Exchanging Cash with Late Stage Startup Options A friend owes me about $28,000. They work at a late stage startup which is doing well based on growth numbers, and can IPO in a few years. We thought about exchanging 28k with the equal amount from the startup options, since they're short in cash and it can take a while for them until saving up that
- Ready for a Challenge? We are a growing, successful, and award winning Managed Services Provider based in the greater Boston area with a presence in San Francisco, New York, and Philadelphia. Size, less than 200 employees. We are hiring. Constantly. We are primarily looking for IT Support professionals, but also have
- Trading equity for salary mid-vest I'm at a startup that has raised three rounds since I joined. I don't foresee a liquidity event in the short-term, and I think stock buybacks are out of the question. I feel a bit over-leveraged for my risk profile, and I'd happily trade liquid compensation for potential future gains. Has anyone