- Instacart Interview (3 hr coding test) Received an invitation to attempt 3hr hackerrank coding challenge What would this comprises of (OOPS, Algorithms, App design etc)? Kindly share any pointers/tips if you had already encountered? About me: 5+yrs of exp in backend sw development.
- FB ghosted me after killing two tech screens Currently I'm an EM with ~12 direct reports and still heavily involved in coding/architecture. I got a referral for FB with LA listed as my preferred location. I was kind of disappointed that the recruiter was reaching out for a solutions engineer role since I think my technical and leadership skil
- Rejected at Uber for not finishing question, but I did... Recently did Onsite at Uber, overall team liked me and had gotten 2 people mentioning the work I’ve done previously is impressive. Was told I do not have significant experience and that I did not finish one of the questions. However, this would all make sense to me if this was the case but: 1.) I
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Capital One Interview Process For SWE I know blind has an aversion towards C1 because of layoffs/office politics. Thats besides the point. I was contacted by a recruiter for a software engineer role in NYC. I am concerned with their interview process for a software engineer roles. The recruiter told me there is a hackerrank where you a
- role of blind on the current state of tech interviews when did blind start gathering critical mass? that must have had an impact on people discovering lc and getting good at delivering optimal solutions at interviews. of course there was hackerrank, careercup etc before. not getting into the good or bad, but more of a freakonomics like hypothesis.
- What are some good side projects idea. Does it really matter for Bay area job interviews? Or will hackerrank/leetcode be sufficient. I am drawing a blank in side projects. It's either too simple like Todo app or super complex that needs years/teams of effort Thanks.