- Block$$$ update: Here are ones I’m looking at for January! First of all, thank you to everyone who sent me ETH’s as donations (there were 3 of you) You guys rock. I ended up moving off that address so I made a new one. If you’d like to donate ETH (cuz some of my picks made you money) I’ll do a give away of what’s accumulated here! 0x2DE4CEE193BE5a6e7b80A6
- Block$$$ - EOS update jumped 100% today. For all of you holding EOS, it’s up something like 100% in 1 day as of this post. Rumors that they are gearing up to announce their major plans with all the crazy money they have is said to be announced in the next few hours. ***also for ETH donations: 0x2DE4CEE193BE5a6e7b80A628c9f0736D2a1CB369
- How do I finish my Cryptocurrency Exchange side project? I have a side project that I already spent ~$50k on – a cryptocurrency broker that acts as a middleman between a client and other exchanges. User sends me coin A, I deposit Amount minus Fee to exchange X, execute a trade on behalf of a user and withdraw currency B to a user's destination address. I'
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Comp at a startup - 2 Bn Valuation, 700 odd people Hi all - I am looking for guidance to evaluate an offer ( TC yet TBD) from a fintech startup. They’re valued at around 2 Bn and have under a 1000 people at the moment. I am keeping it obfuscated on purpose - because the startup name+my firm will narrow it down severely otherwise. Currently - I am
- link Swift market change is ongoing *** Update: the Coindesk news seems like relying on fake news. Another source I have reported that the Korean authority denied the news. *** Hi, How are you guys following the market? I'm expecting a couple of big news from East Asia in this week and next. One is Korean gov't might ease ICO ban.