- Dating app: seeing a girl who blocked me a few years ago A few years ago I was on some dating app and I had a good conversation with this girl. We exchanged contact outside of the app and things were going great. Same culture and very similar background, and generally the type I like (little to no makeup, family oriented etc). Then one day I forwarded he
- Friends sullen attitude I'd be really curious to hear input from women on this. I have a friend of mine that seems in general more sullen attitude around me. She used to be rather bubbly and ask me all types of questions and be very engaging in conversation. Should oftentimes would tease me and I would do the same to her.
- Second AWS phone screen - only 22 min I had an odd interview on my second loop with AWS and wondered if anyone has had similar. Random Sidebar thought - AWS recruiting is fast! Amazons interview process from internal recommendation to phone screens is very quick. In both cases it was 5 days at most from recommendation to recruite
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Ready for a Challenge? We are a growing, successful, and award winning Managed Services Provider based in the greater Boston area with a presence in San Francisco, New York, and Philadelphia. Size, less than 200 employees. We are hiring. Constantly. We are primarily looking for IT Support professionals, but also have
- Thoughts on pumps and dumps What do people think about this trend that's been rampant since the early days of crypto. Are there any benefits to the toll it takes on the market as a whole? Will this type of trend die out on its own or will it need a more active solution potentially provided at the exchange system or coin level?