- Sell stocks or take loan from 401k? If you need some money (say $50k) for 3-4 months, would you take loan from 401k or sell stocks? I don’t want to pay tax on the gains from selling stocks. I am not sure which option is better.... P.s. I need to lend that amount to my brother and I’ll get it back in 3-4 months.
- workday or lendingclub which one would you join if you get the same tc with additional sign on of about 25k? a sinking ship - lending club whose stock is not going anywhere or workday whose stock grew 38% in last 6 months.
- What else to invest in other than real estate? What investments do you guys have and have how much do you put in? How much do you guys keep in cash? I maxed out retirement and Roth accounts. No debts. Over 40k in ETF funds and contributing 1k a month into them. Have some crypto and don’t want anymore. Tried peer lending and didn’t like it. Have
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- What alternatives to stock? Buy low sell high needs alternative to stocks when rebalancing. But with interest rates/bond yields so low, even after rate hike, the conventional advice of bond stock split seems unattractive. Any other reasonably safe alternative investment with decent (8-10%) yield? PS I've tried peer to peer le
- Job offer with Microsoft consulting services Hi, I recently received a job offer from Microsoft Consulting Services. Just because I know people will ask: Base salary 116k/ bonus 20%/stock ~15k TC ~154k I'm currently employed at a startup where I make around the same money and the work is interesting (I'm in the blockchain space). I just wa
- Thoughts on Lending Club (LC) stock Is LC a sell or hold ? They have been low for a long time now
- Is lending company shares to shortsellers against most terms of employment? I know we're not allowed to sell stock short or otherwise place trades against stock, but are we allowed to lend our shares to short sellers? Fidelity has a program like this, they'll pay you a small percent return if you make shares in your account available for their securities lending program.